Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Its time to do something

I have been reading a lot of stuff lately. Mostly related to mobile technology. Went to OCC meet at Bangalore too. Met there interesting people, people who had started their own company, people who are into IT business for a long time. So in all having a nice time.

But now is not the time to just read blogs or track how google is performing or read the specification of google phone. I am in now my twenties and if I am not doing something at this age then probably couldn't do in future. This is the very high point of my life. I am in Bangalore where so many bits move around, outsourced from US to here and then back. Its probably the best place to stay, and also my company with its cool (European) work culture is optimum for me to do something. Bring out something best from me.

So its not the time for just reading and thinking only, its the time to DO...

0 comments: