Monday, October 29, 2007

Pretence and nothing else

Its 29th of this month, which means that its about a month I have joined the new company. And still hasn't done anything. Just pretending to work. Pretending to solve something, compiling code from baseline and then run the code. Procrastinate the work to the fullest possible. Even my manager comes to me and asks me how am I doing because I am not showing my face to him for weeks, try to run away from him. I don't know why but I am in the same mode which I used to be during college days. Not doing anything in the lab hours,talk at length with pc.

I want to change my self, I don't want to be the same chintan which used to be at college not doing anything just sitting and thinking like all the mango mans in the world. In fact I don't want to be one of them, a aam adami. Lets hope things might be different from this moment on and I do some productive work rather than just following Dilbert principle for staying away from boss.

0 comments: